Our vision test is performed by an Experienced, Registered Optician using technology developed by an Ophthalmologist. All Vision Test results are then sent to an Optometrist for review before the final eyeglass prescription is released.
We’re using the latest technology with the combined experience of an Optician and an Optometrist to provide you with the most accurate vision test possible.
- Vision tests are best suited to individuals between the ages of 19 and 55 and are not considered a medical examination.
- After 55 we recommend getting a comprehensive eye exam from an Optometrist.
- Vision tests will not determine the presence of eye disease; vision tests will provide you with an eyewear prescription only.
- While we can direct bill for eyeglasses, the insurance companies are not yet set up for direct billing of vision tests.
- Vision tests must be paid and client can submit test invoice to their insurance company for reimbursement.