Who we are
iSee Optical is a family-owned and operated, independent optical centre, opened in 2016 by Marco Keller. Since then, we’ve been dedicated to always putting the customer first through a relaxed atmosphere founded on old-fashioned values of respect and great service.
We are proud members of the Grande Prairie community and are committed to giving back. We’re proud supporters of In The Woods Animal Rescue.
We want you to see better, look better and feel GREAT!
We’re passionate about what we do. Our team will always do our best to make sure you get the proper diagnosis and right support. We only sell high-quality lenses – because when it comes to your vision, only the best will do.
We’ve put together an amazing assortment of frames to suit each customer, no matter your face shape or personal style. With brand names from Canada, Germany, Britain, the United States and beyond, we’ll get you looking the way you want. We’re also the only optic centre in Grande Prairie to offer an incredible lens tattooing process.
Above all else, we want you to leave feeling happy with your purchase and experience. We’re committed to making you a real fan of our store – after all, that’s the only way our business will grow! We want you to love your glasses so much that you tell everyone you know about your iSee Optical experience.
Where to find us
iSee Optical is conveniently located in the South 40 Shopping Centre, Grande Prairie. If you’re looking for an optical store in Grande Prairie, be sure to visit us!
Marco Keller LO, RCLP
Marco is a licensed optician and registered contact lens practitioner with over 28 years of experience. He is also a member of the College of Opticians of Alberta and the Canadian Association of Opticians.
- Marco is engaged to be married, has a 13-year-old son, and adopted two rescues from In The Woods Animal Rescue: Luna, a 3-year-old Sheppard cross, and Bentley, an 8-year-old Pug
- He loves roller coasters, travelling and baking
- He was born and raised in Winnipeg, Manitoba but has been a member of the Grande Prairie community for more than 8 years and is proud to call it his home
- He speaks both English and German
Dr Shonah Finlay
Dr Shonah is our in-house optometrist and has been practising for over 21 years, including many years of international experience. She is a member of the Alberta Association of Optometrists and the Association of Canadian Optometrists.
- Dr. Finlay is married and has three Great Danes: Storm, Blayse and Reese
- She enjoys long distance running, is a trained rescue diver, and is an avid swimmer and member of the Grande Prairie Fossils
- She has been proud to call Grande Prairie her home for more than 5 years
- She speaks both English and Afrikaans